- To equip Caterpillar 2 Butterfly (C2B) Clients with tools necessary for professional success i.e.; resume writing, interview skills, job placement referrals, professional dress and appearance and effective networking.
- To provide C2B Clients with educational counseling, tutoring and services aimed at technology and computer literacy to be workforce ready.
- To provide C2B Clients with financial counseling and consultation so they develop a fiscally responsible lifestyle.
- To provide in-house, certified childcare services for C2B Clients during their training/transition continuum.
- To provide a safe and secure environment thru transitional housing and services for C2B Clients exiting the foster care system.
- To provide transitional assistance and after-care to C2B Clients who may be ex-offenders.
- To provide personal and spiritual mentoring to C2B Clients aimed at building and maintaining confidence and self-esteem.
- To connect with and develop a network of like-minded organizations for collaboration and referral services.
LIFE SKILLS CONSULTING Personal and Spiritual Life Time Management & Skill Development Financial Planning Parenting Skills Independent Living Skills
EDUCATIONAL CONSULTING Tutoring Basic Computer Skills and Clerical Instruction Credit General Education Development (GED) prep GED Testing Fees (if necessary) Recovery toward a High School Diploma
EMPLOYMENT ASSISTANCE Pre-Employment Skills Training Job Search Assistance & Placement Create & Update Resume Provide Clothing (professional attire for interview) Assist with Transportation (work related) Childcare Assistance (work related) Provide information pertaining to other outside Community Resource